The eiNetwork Customer Support Center
Instructions for Logging Calls in New Web Ticketing System
eiNetwork 2009 Help Desk Plan Presentation for Libraries
Customer Support Center Hours:
The eiNetwork is expanding its service hours to more closely parallel the business
hours of our libraries.
- Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Sunday: Noon to 5:00 PM.
Please contact the Support Center at 412-622-3146 during the above hours. You may also send email to the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please use the Emergency Phone number (412-600-5082) to report the following types of emergencies:
- You are dependent on a single circulation machine that has failed.
- You cannot logon to any machine in your library.
- None of your machines can print.
Customer Support Center Help:
The eiNetwork is a collaboration of the Allegheny County Library Association and the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.